Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 cup of chopped chicken skins
- Salt and pepper
- Seasonings (optional, but I used cumin and chili powder)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange the chicken skins in a single layer on a dry baking pan.
- Take a paper towel and pat the tops of the skins to dry them.
- Pop them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Drain the oil from the pan and continue to cook the skins for 5-10 more minutes, or until they are all uniformly browned and crispy.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and your preferred seasonings.
Calories: 577 calories
Total fat: 36 grams
Total carbs (enitre recipe): 0 grams
Protein: 33 grams